12.29.2010

My lack of blogging before Christmas has not been due to lack of crafting. I was working on a big present for my mom, and ouf course I could not show it here, I wanted it to be a surprise! But now that it has arrived at its new home, I am free to post the pictures (I took them seconds before wrapping the present, I almost forgot!).





We always had christmas placemats when I was little, but they eventually fell apart, and were never replaced. So, knowing how much I like to sew and make things for her, my mom asked for a new set. Se did not give me any guidelines besides „christmassy“, so I could play around with fabrics and different quilting patterns (without destroying a whole quilt top). I love that all the placemats are different, yet still belong together.





I think she loved them as much as I loved making them!

1 Kommentar:

  1. so cooli tischset! finds super, dass eidüütig eis set isch ohni das sich je was widerhole würd <3

    AntwortenLöschen