10.20.2010

 After sending my corrected thesis off to my supervisor (fingers crossed that the next corrections will be the last ones... I really really want to finish my masters already), I am now again at liberty to do with my time as I please. It feels so good to have some time off before my next  big adventure - having an actual job - starts. 


Much of my time has been spent crafting, and before I really dive into knitting again I made a cozy home for my needles. They look like they all lie in their sleeping bags, waiting until I wake them for the next project...



And from the leftover fabric, I made a bag-of-sorts, using the very last scrap of the red fabric on the outside, the red fabric on the inside, the ribbons for the braid, and the red thread. A stashbusting project really (ironically, I am trying to build stash too). The design was heavily inspired by dottie angel, and the words say "knit fast, die warm", a quote I found on craftster one day and instantly knew that I wanted to use it in some project.


And now the bag is home to many many many small knitted patches, which will become a cozy blanket some day. Maybe not this year, as there are over 120 pieces so far, and I am still knitting...


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen